Given the success of last year’s Queen’s Chemical Engineering Research Day (Poster Session) we will be running it again this year! This is the call for poster submissions.
Please email a 250 word abstract to email@example.com by August 19 @ 4:00pm. The first 15 posters that need to be printed will have their costs covered. Please note in your email submission if your poster is already printed.
Here are the details for the event:
- We would like participation by all research groups within the department, including Biomedical Engineering and Emerging Technologies
- Graduate student researchers will prepare and present a poster describing some aspect(s) of their work
- Posters presented at recent scientific meetings may be used, or new posters may be made for the occasion (see details for submission above)
- There will be anonymous judging, with prizes for People’s Choice and Best Poster for both graduate and undergraduate students
- Details will be made available in the near future, but if you have questions or suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: September 9th, 2016
Location: ILC Atrium
Poster Presentations: 1:30-3:30
NOTE: Researchers are expected to be present at their posters for the entire event time.
Light refreshments will be provided.
The Welcome Back BBQ will follow shortly after the poster session wraps up (location TBA)!
Please share this event with everyone in your lab group (including undergraduate summer students), we would like to have as much participation as possible!